About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia

Saturday 12 August 2017

Olay Natural White All In One Fairness Range Review

Heyya dolls,

Thank you for staying on my page. As I promised you that I will update my review about a product that I've used recently.

Today I'm going to review one of a skin care product I'm using for nearly a month or 4 weeks.




Olay Natural White Day Light All In One Day Cream

Tadaaaaaa.https://www.olay.co.id/id-id
Olay Natural WHite Rich All In One Fairness Night Cream

Here is the packaging of Olay Natural White I'm using now. I have a history with Olay.
During my adolescent time/high school time. I 'm using Olay as my everyday moisturizer. If not mistaken it is White Radiance range, you know that time everyone is on trend to be white and fair. Including me, I want to make sure my skin to be white and flawless as much as I can.

As age goes by, there a lots of product out there. In fact a new launch brand is on the market. The weird things with me, eventhough I've tried a lot of other products for my skin care. At the end of the day, I will return back to Olay's brand. Which I found, the ingredients, formulaa, textures does suit my skin well. Not only Natural White range. Previously, I've tried Total Effects on my early 20s. Which I found good too for my skin but after a year I'm using it my complexion started not to tolerate with it. It made my complexion a bit greasy that time (p.s: I have an extremely oily skin even I'm on my 30s now :p)

Let's get back to business. LOL

Recently, I'm having a dullness issue on my complexion. I don't know whether it is a factor of aging or because of my lifestyle triggered this scenario on my face. I've tried to overcome my issue with an anti ageing product but it seems can't tolerate with my skin at all.
I can feel my skin is oily and greasy on the midday even first 2 hours application of the products, my skin will start to be oily especially on my T-zone and my cheeks. Which this made me uncomfortable with my skin.

Until one day, I'm doing my groceries shop at a hypermarket and I found this products on the toiletries rack. So I decided to try back this brand in a different range this time.

On the first week of application, I may see an improvement on my skin. No more greasy and less oily feeling rather than before. Even, I don't see the results but I'm satisfied with the cream.In term of the consistency it was thick and at first impression it must be to made my skin oily later but it is not at all. The night cream is the best, it absorbs well after few minutes application which on the first application it is a bit creamy. My oils start to produce after five to six hours application. I keep using religiously, day and night.

On second week, I started to see my skin tone is a bit warm up rather than previously. People start to notice, why is my skin a bit rosy pink. Did I use any chemical peeling on my face, which I don't. This time I've been attacked with healing crisis process, my skin is popped up a little zits on my forehead and cheeks but very minimal and manageable.

The third week, I started to feel the improvement on my skin texture and structure. It is smooth and even. After washing my face with my optional facial wash, my skin is soft like a baby butts.

This is gong to be my fifth week, which I see my skin start to glow gradually. The sallow effects on my complexion is reducing bit by bit but not making my skin fair at all. Which is not my aim now anymore. What want now is to preserve the lustre and clear complexion without blemishes and dark spots. It started to even tone and correct any uneven tone color that is patchy on my skin. You may check on the progression of my complexion after using the range.

First Week of Usage

Second Week of Usage
Third Week of Usage

Fourth Week of Usage

Fifth Week of Usage
 P.S : No camera edit is apply on the progression.

As far as I can see, yes my dullness issue is still there but when I'm reaching 30s. What I noticed is that if I don't get sufficient sleep and doze off late. My skin tend to be dull easier and it appeared visible on my face. So to avoid any dullness or tiredness, I started to get an early sleep and will sleep at least 4 hours minimum and 7 hours maximum for a restful night.




                                                                  Olay Natural White TVC

Maybe, you out there may try this product if your facing with the same issue as mine. Every results may vary on different people. So, give a shot and if it is not suitable with you. Maybe I may suggest another product for you in the next entry. For further details, you may check out this link https://www.olay.com/en-us for further information.

Till then dolls,

XOXO


No comments:

Post a Comment