About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia

Friday 18 August 2017

Atomy Compact Toothbrush Review

Heyya Dolls,

We meet again, with a new entry today.

Anyway, today I'm am going to give a new review about something essential for us.
Toothbrush. What?! A toothbrush?! LOL. And I believed everyday we will brush our teeth to starts our days and before we doze off to bed.

This toothbrush is extraordinaire toothbrush ever I've used in my life. Which way different from other conventional brand I used before e.g Oral-B,Colgate,Aquafresh and many more.

Atomy Compact Toothbrush

Atomy Compact Toothbrush which come in 8 brushes in a box
This toothbrush is Atomy Compact Toothbrush which came all the way from Korea. As we know Korean products is hype in the global. And FYI, I'm not a K-Pop fans ya..LOL.

Let me tell you the uniqueness of this toothbrush. The bristle is so damn soft and tiny. Which the bristles can reach your gum and any part of hard reach place on your teeth. A plus point of this toothbrush is I can't even feel any bristle swirling through my recession gums and teeth, since I'm having a bad sensitive teeth. 

Eventhough, the bristle is extra soft type. I'm impressed with the endurance of cleaning  this toothbrush made. It doesn't expands the bristle after several use like other extra soft toothbrush have.

Disclaimer of Atomy Compact Toothbrush

Indication of Atomy Compact Toothbrush

The handle is easy to grip and it really giving an enjoyable while brushing my teeth. So, I don't have any issue of sensitivity after using this toothbrush. I can eat whatever I like especially an acidic foods like pickles, fruits and many more.

The down side of this toothbrush is, it don't come with tongue cleaner which other conventional have but it is not a big fuss to me. Since, I do have my used Colgate Charcoal toothbrush that has expanded over the bristles. I just used the tongue cleaner side to brush my tongue and cheeks area.

This is actually an online products. If your interested to buy, you may enroll to be a member since the membership is free and the maintenance is very low, you just made a purchase at least once year to ensure your membership is active and plus you may receive your own PV point. If you recruit more people down you and your member downline is buying from Atomy's, you will enjoy their PV point too instead of yours. Plus, this company didn't practice any force sales or obligation on their marketing plan. The nature of this business is more into personal usage which we consume it everyday, which is cool to me.

I am a member actually, if anyone is interested you may see me and join my team line. I'm sure you will make a lot of money from this products. Since, its a Korean product, as we know their product is good and a bit costly here. But with Atomy, you don't have to worry. The price is affordable compared with other conventional Korean products that you've seen out there. Perhaps, half of the price you seen at any Korean shop.

In fact, the toothbrush set of 8 is cost you around RM 32.00 and if the calculation made. Each brush only cost you RM 4.00. Which is value to money and your mouth care.

So for further information, please check the link http://www.atomy.com/my/Home.

Till then,

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment