About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia

Friday 18 August 2017

Rejoice 3in1 Anti Dandruff Hair Care Range Review.

Heyya Dolls,

I'm back again, for this new entry I'm going to talk for another ritual product for my hair. As previously, I did write my review about my Pantene Pro-V hair care range but on this entry I'm going to share my deep cleansing ritual for my hair and scalp which I do every once a week.

My favorite shampoo and conditioner would be:


Rejoice 3in1 Anti Dandruff Hair Care Range.



This have been my favorite since ages actually. I love the smoothness and smells offered to my hair. Plus, it's hardly to find a proper anti dandruff shampoo that offered a smooth feeling and freshness in one time (anyway I don't have any dandruff issue just itchiness sometimes).

What I love  most is the cooling effects, which no other brands may offer as Rejoice. It was tremendous super cooling when I do my shampooing and conditioning. I've tried other brands for anti dandruff such Head & Shoulders, Clear, Selsun Blue in Menthol range. But they're not cool enough as  Rejoice.

The cooling sensation is really a peace of mind if I'm facing with a hard day or stress. The blackcurrant smells really indulged my experience during deep cleansing ritual of shower. Usually I do this on a long 'Me Time' session.
On this particular session, I will concentrate on doing treatments on my body such as scrubbing, shaving and others.

It claimed of this shampoo to give a smooth effects with a smooth serum, fresh feeling with the Menthol added and fights dandruff and itchiness with ZPT included in the ingredients (which every anti dandruff will have this ZPT things,LOL). Plus, Rejoice is promoting this range to all hoodies or 'Hijab' wearer to use this range since it's a fast drying after each session you washed your hair.

Rejoice 3in1 Anti Dandruff Shampoo
Rejoice 3in1 Anti Dandruff  Conditioner



Personally, I can say this hair range is tolerable with my scalp and hair. If not, I'm not keep reprising buy the same Anti Dandruff shampoo for the past five years. Eventhough the formula is improved and the rebrand of the packaging itself.

I highly recommend this shampoo to you guys out there, if your looking for a metholated anti dandruff range. Which to me offer more goodness instead of fighting the dandruffs. As usual, I would say the results may vary towards individual. For further details kindly check out this link https://www.facebook.com/pg/Rejoice-Malaysia-328793407326875/about/ for more info about this hair care range.

Rejoice 3in1 Anti Dandruff TVC

Till then,

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment