About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia

Friday 18 August 2017

Chriszen Moist Cake Foundation and Pearl Loose Powder Review.

Heyya dolls,

I'm back again with more exciting review today. I know I'm a bit lay back to talk about this product, since it have been rave for quite sometimes. But I love to share about my experience on this products.

Here we go, Chriszen Moist Cake Foundation.


Chriszen Moist Cake Foundation
Disclaimer of Chriszen Moist Cake Foundation
This product have been talk of the town for a past of four years but I managed to tried myself by this year. The swirls of the foundation claims to be the white strips is a L-Gluthatione and Collagen while the beige stripes would be a foundation and sunblock SPF 50/PA +++. It offered for three color scheme which is 01,Pink; 02,Light Pink and 03,Yellowish Brown.

Color Scheme of Chriszen Moist Cake Foundation
My color scheme that I've used is no. 02, Pink. Besides that, Chriszen did offered a Pearl Loose Powder to compliment this foundation. It came with two color scheme that is 01,Light Beige and 02, Medium Peach and my preference to compliment it is 01, Light Beige.

Color Scheme for Chriszen Pearl Loose Powder
Disclaimer for Chriszen Pearl Loose Powder
Down here, attached the picture of method usage how to apply the foundation and the loose powder.

Method Usage of Chriszen Moist Cake Foundation

Method Usage of Chriszen Pearl Loose Powder

Eventhough, it claimed to be a oil control make up especially the Moist Cake and the Pearl Loose Powder. I do find, it is intolerable with my oily to combination skin. The products seems cater for someone who have a normal skin instead.

The Moist Cake swirls is hard to blend and when your applying to the face it made my skin look so artificial and so white. For the first two hours, I can see it seats well on my skin but after two hours later it started to create a white cast and blotchy on my skin. It also depends on what activity your are doing on that day. If your an active person, I don't recommend you to have this foundation for that day. The Pearl Loose Powder in other hand, looked a bit chalky even you applied it a little. Even I applied it alone. Which doesn't pleased me at once.

Eventhough, I did set my foundation with the loose powder. The oxidation is quite fast and can't stay at the end of the day. I may see when it is oxidize, it made my pore looked more visible and making my skin look old during the oxidization. Which I don't expect on a product to be appeared on my complexion.

When you used the Moist Cake, you need to swirl it properly to achieve the desire color and amount that will be apply on skin or else you will turn up white from your current skin tone. Make sure your not very active and over perspire on that day which will worsen your foundation application.

Overall, I don't approve this foundation as a daily wearing foundation. The results may vary on individual, which on me is a bit intolerable. Especially, when my T-zone is purging some natural sebum. It is so transferable if you done a touch up or blots with facial tissue or blotting paper.

But no harm of trying, if you want to know more about this product you may check this link https://www.chriszen.com/ for further details.

                                            Chriszen Moist Cake Foundation TVC

No comments:

Post a Comment