About Me

My photo
Kuala Lumpur, Federal Territory, Malaysia

Friday 18 August 2017

St. Ives Soft & Silky Body Wash Review.

Heyya Dolls,

As before, I always concentrate on face review (e.g skin care, make up, hair care). For today I'm going to talk for something is essential in our life, which is almost everyday we will do this activity.

Today I'm going to introduce one of my favorite body wash which I found interesting. In Asia, we always taking our bath or shower almost everyday, since our hot and humid climate. It's impossible for us to skip this activity.

Actually, I accidentally bought this body wash while I browsing in the drugstore. I've been to a personal care section, which been arranged with numerous brand on the rack. My eyes been captured by this St.Ives range. So, I pick one by one to read and smells the body wash. My heart been throb by this Soft & Silky body which contains Coconut Milk and Orchid.

Formerly it was known as name as Naturally Indulgent and change the name range as Soft & Silky.

The St. Ives Logo

St. Ives Soft & Silky Body Wash Bottle


Anyway, I've been a St.Ives user since adolescent. I always choose St. Ives Apricot Blemish Control Apricot Scrub for my face scrub. Which I found the best scrub for my oily skin and I'm easily to get attack by acne. I will do my review on this scrub on next entry.

Let's get to the business, the most plus point about this body wash is the smell really reminds me of premium brand body wash at Victoria's Secret and Bath and Body Works. Which a bit expensive to buy in our country. With this brand I don't need to pay a fortune to get an indulgence shower which I specifically need  during my 'Me Time' session. The tropical coconut smells really wrap my senses during shower.

The best part is the creamy lather is so rich and luxurious and also easy to rinse. Not like other four season brands, this body wash doesn't leave any sticky feeling eventhough it has a shea butter, cocoa butter and jojoba butter in the ingredients. So you won't feel sticky at all and you may skip your lotion if you may.

The ingredients of St. Ives Soft & Silky Body Wash

The back look of St. Ives Soft & Silky Body Wash.


But I'm used to it, every shower I will always apply my preference lotion onto my body and hands. It easily tolerate with my lotion without feel heavy at all and the smells lasting on my skin even after hours of shower. Which  a plus point for me!

I personally recommend you out there if you want to have an extra care special during your shower time, it is better if you using it with loofah which its creates a luxurious leather to your skin.

You may check other item on this website https://www.stives.com/ to check out anything that you want to know about St.Ives products.

St. Ives Soft & Silky Body Wash Ad Campaign

Till then,

XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment